How Delivery Professionals are an Extension of Your Brand
Your reputation starts with a first impression.
When you select Wimsatt Building Materials as your supplier for a project, we understand that we’re typically the first post-sale interaction that your customer has with your company.
As custodians of that first impression, we know that your client’s material delivery is a crucial point of contact. When a homeowner decides to replace a roof, remodel an exterior, or build an addition, that’s a big investment in what’s likely their largest and most important asset. It can be a stressful process to select the right contractor for the project. You’ve demonstrated the quality of your work and provided references to show the homeowner that you’re the right contractor for the job. But after the contract is signed, how are they assured they’ve made the best choice?
Your material supplier can either reinforce or cast doubt on their decision. That’s why, when it comes to our delivery service, we are very mindful of our responsibility:
- Courteous, uniformed delivery professionals equipped with OSHA-approved fall protection
- Clean, well-maintained, innovative delivery equipment
- Delivery waiver explained to customer so they can make an informed decision about allowing equipment onto their driveway
- Safety zones maintained around site during delivery
- Care taken to protect landscaping and respect customer requests
- Shingles safely roof loaded based on truss load capacities and your preference for spread of materials
As an extension of your brand, we’re proud to represent your company with our material delivery service.
By providing the most professional experience possible - our Gold Standard - we set your customers at ease and set your crews up for success.
About Wimsatt Building Materials
Wimsatt Building Materials is a distributor of quality steep slope & low slope roofing, exterior cladding, windows & doors, and specialty building materials. We serve builders and contractors with our gold standard in service from eight locations across Michigan and Northern Ohio.
July 07, 2020
July 07, 2020
February 02, 2020