To celebrate our 85th anniversary this year, we've built an all-new user experience at WimsattDirect.com! Our main site and the customer portal have been unified to provide a clean, consistent user experience across the entire website. Navigation should be familiar to portal users, with the WD Login link remaining at the top right where it was previously located. When you log in, the header area of the site will display the WimsattDirect logo and all of the navigation items you're used to seeing in your portal account.
The WimsattDirect customer portal is doing more than just sporting a new look - we're excited to announce two new customer-requested features to help streamline your job planning and scheduling process!
Save Jobs without Submitting Them
Customers can now save jobs in their portal account without submitting them as orders, making it easier to quickly draft quotes for clients. When your client is ready to purchase, you can open the saved job, modify it as necessary, then submit your order!
- Add material to a job as you normally would - either with the Roofing QuickOrder Form by using the Product Catalog
- Click Save Job instead of Place Order
- Your Job is saved under Orders! Just click Orders > View Orders & Saved Jobs, and click on Saved Jobs in the header to show a list of jobs you've saved. If you need to make a change to the job - a color or quantity edit for example - you can easily do so by clicking Edit at the bottom of the Job. You can then either save the job or submit it as an order.
Note that Saved Jobs are not quotes, but material lists. Prices shown on Saved Jobs always reflect your current pricing.
Request Delivery Date Changes
Need to change a ship date on an upcoming delivery? Now you can conveniently request delivery date changes from within your portal account.
- Go to Orders > View Orders & Saved Jobs
- Next to the date of any future scheduled delivery, there is a link for Request Date Change. Click it and you'll be asked what date you'd like to move the delivery to.
- Submit the form and a Wimsatt Salesperson will follow up with you to confirm or discuss your request!
Not using WimsattDirect to manage your account yet?
Ask your Territory Manager for a demonstration!
About Wimsatt Building Materials
Wimsatt Building Materials is a distributor of quality steep slope & low slope roofing, exterior cladding, windows & doors, and specialty building materials. We serve builders and contractors with our gold standard in service from eight locations across Michigan and Northern Ohio.